Tweet me

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's the first time followers have told me they like my posts :">> I'm just so giddy inside!! I recently increased my number of Tumblr posts this summer because, well, it's summer! xD I have nothing else to do but lay around all day & that's the life. Do you have a Tumblr? It's quite addictive 'cause last time I checked I have 4,153 posts. I also have like 3 blogs plus this & my LiveJournal haha!! Too much inspiration huh? Maybe you'll find something interesting here:

Blog 1: My first & most personal Tumblr blog. That's as personal as I can get.

Blog 2: I just think the vocaloids are so kawaii :3

Blog 3: My Tumblr blog about anime & manga couples. I so am a certified otaku & fangurl :33

I've been frolicking around the mall with my friends almost everyday. Just yesterday I went with a friend from the FCCY community, Achi Precy to buy a gift for my sis & help her with groceries & stuff. I had gone to the mall with Matt & then made bracelets/keychains at her house. That was one of the most fun I've had. I also got the chance to see Cebu!

Hope you're summer was the bomb as well! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment