Tweet me

Thursday, October 13, 2011

This was supposed to be a comedy!

Well here I am. It was our semestral break and I wanted to watch some shows on the romance-comedy pages and I stumbled upon the movie Despicable Me and the Japanese drama Zenkai Girl. No, Despicable Me had no romance in it but I wanted to watch it. ^^

They were so funny at first but then to my shock (I hadn't prepared tissues or anything, all I had was my blanket and towel I used to wipe my hair with after a bath.) it was a drama scene coming right at me. OH NO.

Last night I downloaded the movie on my phone and I wanted a good laugh before sleeping. I ended up tearing up 3 times and being teary-eyed once :|

The first tear came from the time when Agnes gave Gru her piggy bank money. It was so sweeeeeeet. :(( Then everyone tagged along. When he read the kittens story, I cried AGAIN.


Then when he read his own story, major TEARS. TT________TT Then I had a good night's sleep. ^_^


Zenkai Girl's episode 8 had the same theme, a father's love. <3 I liked this drama. I got hooked and it wasn't only because my boyfriend Ryo was in it. (Yes he does NOT know I exist.)

I am always a sucker for 'family bonds and hard-working dads' sotries. T_T

I cried so much I'm glad my parents weren't there to see me watch this episode. HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment