Tweet me

Friday, March 30, 2012

My 18th year on Earth.

Well I have a few things in mind. But all I can say is that I don't wanna celebrate my 18th birthday just 'cause I never celebrate anything and why should I this year. I'm used to being with just my family during birthdays and I am gonna do just that. But here are just a few things I want for my birthday that I can't seem to ever afford:

1. Any Olivia Lufkin, Asian Kung-Fu Generation or Big Bang album and any merchandise from these fandoms. Concert tickets are VERYYY welcome haha.
2. Jewelry, phone straps and key chains , the cute kinds or those with anime designs
3. Clothes, shoes and bags for school purposes of course as I am in college =P
4. Novels, mangas, books with religious themes, love or comedy stories

That's about all that I can think of. Hopefully even one of these I can bring myself to spend money on. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment