Tweet me

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A whole new level of addiction

So my mom gave me false hopes coz she told me she would bring BIGBANG (yes all five of them) here to sleep in our house so they could rest before their Alive Tour concert in MoA. And she also told me I could buy ballers and shirts but those that do not reach 400 pesos. I told her that wouldn't be possible and she said, "BIGBANG gud na. Maski toothpick nga naay design nila mahal! (Translation: BIGBANG is awesome and the less fortunate fans do not get to get merch.)"

So madre here na po are the things I wanna buy and I can have them once I have Timmy Turner's pink and green goldfish *sly smiles*

Happy Mother's Day by the way momma.

Wow~ FANTASTIC BABY <3

Nice colors and all <3 The blue of TOP's cotton candy hair.

MY GOLLY THESE ARE OWZHUUUM

JYP agrees :)

Unsuitable for PH weather but I'd wear this even sa tanghaling tapat. Burn!*literally*

Boom Shaka Laka reminds me of Flo Rida but then TOP made it all go worldwide

I LOVE THIS LOVE SONG <3 :p

Alive shirt <3



Will be one, yes I will

This is real nice!













WOAH MY NEEDS! Gwasses!

Laces awesome!











Ballers!

Bag taggy!


So this MIGHT just be added with more :)))
I'm going to surely be posting about other K-Pop shirts :D

Pics are NOT mine :) Just grabbed. From gruesome Internet searches for 110000 hours :D


No comments:

Post a Comment