Tweet me

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Drama in Japan (J-Dorama)

Can't wait for the subbing of movies Ouran High School Host Club, Bokura Ga Ita, Liar Game Reborn and Rurounin Kenshin.






I want Nichkhun speaking Japanese, Yoshitaka Yuriko in a drama (movie) again, Akiyama Shinichi is the best and Kenshin in real life, just what fans have been waiting for for a very long time!

On the other hand.

Though the movies for Kimi To Boku isn't out on the net yet, I loved this song I discovered from its OST. It's my current most played in my phone playlist. Here it is:



It's "Tegami" by Maaya Sakamoto from her album "You Can't Catch Me."

I love how she says "popura." It sticks to me and the song itself is just so perfect to set a good mood.

Summer class is making me busy but I'll DEFINITELY have time to watch these dramas & movies. Kyaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment