Tweet me

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mr. Ideal Type : The Yellow Eito Ranger

Yes you've heard me blab and blab about Ryo. Let me elaborate more. *Oh joy* *Keep reading please*

I am referring to Nishikido Ryo of Kanjani8. It all started on Tumblr. Ah yes, the blogging site full of beautiful pictures of idols posted by adoring fans to the point of photoshopping them naked. But all I noticed was his smile. Yes, this is true. I started researching him and I really liked his craziness. Although it would not match mine, I liked an outgoing guy never scared to show his wacky side. But he is now married.


JK!

Though it was just for the drama this Spring "Papa Wa Idol," it all seems so real. (Imagine me if this were real. Reality is nothing but a dream. Denial stage for 3 years max hahahahahaha!)

This post is to ask you to come and enjoy watching this drama with me! (Once subbed)

Let's support Ryo! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment