Tweet me

Monday, April 23, 2012

Me the VIP ♕ ‏

"Bigbang may be going to the Philippines this October for a concert."

And the Filipino VIPs go wild!

I did go wild. But then tears started wanting to burst out from my eyes.

I just realized that my dream to see Bigbang live in concert is going down the drain.

So near, but so very far.

I am still in 1st year college. In a middle class family. Unable to pay for a ticket to Manila. And even more unable to buy a ticket in even the farthest seat in the Araneta Colloseum.

I even promised myself to buy a Bigbang album (my very first) using my first salary as (hopefully) a CPA Lawyer.

I have never thought I'd cry because of the realization that I couldn't watch them. My idol affections drew closer to devotion. I even went to mass the next day after I found out and asked God to make a way for me to see them.

Ever since I noticed TOP in that Koe Wo Kikasete video on Channel V, I loved K-Pop. It was all because of Bigbang.

I love them. I wasn't a VIP from the start, but I am a VIP at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment