Tweet me

Thursday, August 20, 2009

After 2 years…

There is a song that keeps playing on my mind & I can’t seem to find it. The fact that it’s Japanese doesn’t help either. >_<

I heard this song playing on the Japanese channel WOWOW in the year 2007. It was always played before a song by B’z which I recently come across with yesterday (while searching for Kanata Hongo :3 ) heheheh…. After 2 years, I still have hope in finding that song.

It’s a ballad by a female Japanese artist (i have no idea who ) And the music video shows her in Shibuya central (I think ) receiving a call & she is also on a train.

The lyrics MIGHT go like this (sorry ’cause I’m really not Japanese )

Omoete masuka, daijoubu ide

Chorus: … Kakoe kakaete … wo omoi dasu … yume kaze no hikari wo tsuru

LOLZ! That’s all (Pathetic me)

No comments:

Post a Comment