Tweet me

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ren…


Ren



As a fan of the manga Nana by Ai Yazawa-san & anime based on it, I loved Ren (he really is a bishie!) Yay bishies! XP



I just really wanna express my feelings for Ren (Sr. not the Jr.) and some unanswered questions about Ren Jr. , too.



WARNING: Spoilers are in this blog. Navigate away if you do not want to be spoiled.
Trapnest’s Ren:



As Nana’s (Nana Oosaki) lover, he was perfect! How happy I would be if I found a guy like him! I definitely cried (tears of joy) when they reunited :D But unfortunately in the Nana manga at around chapter 70, Ren got into a car accident in the snowy road of his & Reira’s hometown just a day before Nana’s birthday. He was found dead by a reporter.



WOW! I cried but I sooooooooooooooooooo did not expect to cry! As in nigawas lang jud cya ug iyahang kaugalingun!



I didn’t think I was going to cry because I knew he was gonna die just by reading the spoiler comments in YouTube while watching the anime O.o



I hated crying… shoot!



Now I’m happy that everything seems to be going well with the story. It’s just sad that Ren did not even get the chance to give Nana her birthday gift :(( and teach Satsuki (Hachi Nana’s future daughter) the guitar :(( :(( AND get married with Nana :(( :(( :((



I really regret that Yazawa-san killed him but there’s a little light of hope shining for the fans (including me) that he is still very much alive.



Now onto Ren Jr. :
Many are still wondering about he his parents really are. Choices->
Hachi X Takumi
Takumi X Reira
Reira X Shin
Nana X Ren
???
I think Hachi & Takumi have a lot to do with Ren Jr. Evidence is there. Just read all the comments about this in magafox & in many more forums. Also Hachi has a connection with Ren just like when she named her daughter, Satsuki, after the name Ren gave to her.



Takumi & Reira only made love once (I think; so far) and Reira didn’t look pregnant in the latest chapters of the manga, too.



With Reira & Shin, it has very little chance since Shin doen’t really show any sign that he is Ren Jr.’s father.



Nana didn’t look pregnant & if it was her child why would she leave him with Takumi?



That’s it. Looking forward to season 2 of the anime They say that after the manga is completed only then will they make the season 2. Does his mean that the Nana manga is ending soon?
Let’s hope for a happy ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment