Tweet me

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bishounen love!

Watching anime & reading manga is all that I’ve been doing this summer. It’s really fun!!!

I just wanna share my top bishies in this list. Go bishies! :3

1-> My longest anime crush (kyaa! hazukashi!) is Uchiha Sasuke of Naruto & Naruto Shippuden! He may have gone to the bad side & many people (including a lot of my classmates ) may despise him, I still think he’s very handsome (again, kyaa! hazukashi! >_< )

Uchiha Sasuke

2-> I’ve finally decided that my soulmate would have blue eyes like Sakuya Ookuchi from the manga (& anime) I’ve fallen in love with, Kaikan Phrase! He is my dreamguy except for a “thing” that I can’t say… hehe




3-> Hmmm… Ikuto Tsukuyomi of Shugo Chara! Need I say more? I didn’t come to like him at first sight but with the influence of my classmates (& majority of the screaming fangirls) I just loved him! Cold-bloodedly kind! Hawt!






Ikuto Tsukuyomi

4-> Zero of Vampire Knight is so, um, indescribably hawt! Rawr! Haha! Maybe he really was meant for me & not for Yuuki? Right! That must be it!




Zero
5-> Sanzo of Monkey Typhoon is very attractive! Plus pogi points ’cause he loves music & is caring!
Sanzo of Monkey Typhoon

6-> Shin Okazaki of Nana is just too perfect. I mean he’s independent, kind & can play the guitar! When he loves he gives it his all! ♥


Okazaki Shinichi

7-> Kurama (a.k.a. Dennis) of Yu Yu Hakushu is my first anime crush! Kyaa! Mysteriously cute! And I love his other side, Youko, as well!



8-> Trowa Barton of Gundam Wing’s personality is the best thing about him in my opinion!



9-> Dylan (a.k.a. Tokiya) Mikagami is a bad boy but he’s still super cute :3



10-> Killua Zoaldyek of Hunter X Hunter is a kid but a really cool one
11-> Gaara of the Sand of Naruto & Naruto Shippuden is a badboy!


Gaara of the Sand Village

12-> Kukai Souma of Shugo Chara is super sporty


13-> Sanosuke Sagara of Rurounin Kenshin (or Samurai X) is strong ^^

14-> Masataka Takayanagi from Tenjou Tenge looks good during fight scenes :P





♥BISHOUNEN LOVE!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment