Tweet me

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I remember.. wasurenai yo.

I just love Aoyama Thelma!!! I've been so addicted with her song Wasurenai Yo & its music video!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a great & tearful storyline!!! <3

Give it a try y'all!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiIr7PpK3zM <-------- MV

http://www.jpopasia.com/play/21911/thelma-aoyama/wasurenaiyo.html <------ lyrics

*The mom says that because its his birthday she will buy him some cake. He says see you later and she says she she is, "Going to the cake shop, it's a promise." Then she thinks to herself ,"The time when my voice was taken from me yes. "It was the day I made a promise 2 my beloved." He says on the fone "Tomorrow night 6 pm wait 4 me @ that place we always do." She says ok. He says its a promise don't be late. She says to herself that she promised so she wasn't late and waited and waited at that place... Obviously then he gets hit by a car and then halfway through (5:10). Im guessing she gets the call to say he's dead, and she loses her voice. 5:30 she gets a bag with the ring and his fone in it. At the end, the little boy asked "Hey mum, whose is this fone? and she says (or rather signs) it's your dads.
Then its the video of the dad/boyfriend on the fone and he asks, "Ne, Yua... do you know why the ring finger is the 'wedding ring finger?' Its because if you put your fingers in order and put down the middle one, you can separate them all except for the ring finger."Then when she is with her son and the cake, she thinks "Ne, Kazuma. Even though you didnt get to propose to me, you gave me a future."*

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment