Tweet me

Thursday, August 20, 2009

OLIVIA inspi’ Reira


Olivia Lufkin is my current favorite J-pop artist. I was introduced to her through the anime “Nana”. I downloaded the “Nana Best” album & her songs are just simply amazing. Her heartfelt songs are accompanied with such a great voice. You should really try listening to her music! She has well-directed music videos & good taste in fashion as well.


OLIVIA

I really hope that she’ll still sing for the season 2 of “Nana” which will be made after the manga is finished.


I recommend her songs (in a playlist that I listen to every day ) :
1. A Little Pain (Japanese)
2. Winter Sleep (English)
3. Wish (Japanese & English)
4. Shadow of Love (Japanese)
5. Starless Night (Japanese)


As her co-singer for “Nana” anime adaptation, Anna Tsuchiya has her fair share of recommended hits as well:
1. Kuroi Namida (Japanese)
2. Zero (English)
3. Take Me Out (Japanese)
4. Stand By Me (Japanese)

Take a listen & I’ll be hoping that you’ll like them as well

No comments:

Post a Comment