Tweet me

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sometimes I waver..

When problems come my way I always feel like giving up and crying but why didn’t I?

I thought this would be the one of the best summer days of my life. That thought suddenly changed after one night, and one incident…

I don’t want to get into the details of it but since then I’ve been thinking what’s going to happen now… what has tomorrow prepared for us? I had wished that I cried more but I don’t know why my tears weren’t pouring out. Then upon pondering I suddenly realized why;

siguro nasanay na ako.. matagal ko nang pinaghandaan na mawasak pero hindi ako magiging masaya pag nangyari yun… hinding hindi. I wanted to hate so much but I couldn’t bring myself to do it. Neither did the person who was betrayed. That person couldn’t hate so that person forgave instead…

I’m glad that the problem’s been solved but everyday I still worry about tomorrow… One day what I’m afraid of most will come true & I really don’t want that to happen.

Yesterday I had feelings of jealousy of someone else’s life… That person’s life seemed perfect kasi eh… I’m such a shallow person.. hehe.. But I knew this wouldn’t solve any of my problems.

Whenever these things happen, I pray… But still, I don’t want to lose faith and waver.. away from God though I feel life isn’t going so well.

I’ve learned this lesson a long time ago & this experience taught me to go back to that time & reflect… God will make a way; Everything happens for a reason.

Never lose hope! Keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment