Tweet me

Thursday, August 28, 2014

A Letter to the Lord

Lord God,
I know I'm being very weak when all you've shown me is kindness but I can't help but worry. Especially when working with others I feel like they lean on me when we should all lean on You. I admit that some of the good values you've blessed me with has changed ever since I've realized that some people might abuse what kindness You have shown. Lord, I really want to be strong and to be the kindest I can be. Lord show me that everything is going to be fine and help me see the good in everyone. Help me never to change the good parts of me that I sometimes lose sight of in times of stress, anger, impatience, paranoia and most of all during times of sadness. I will always look to You, Lord.

I love you always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment