Tweet me

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

All I Want is to be a Turtle


Whenever I see even just a glimpse of the water, I feel so happy!!!

I felt so satisfied these past few days coz I saw some water in Laguindingan Airport while fetching some guests from Le Maste. I felt bad that I didn't enjoy riding past Opol so much coz it was so pretty but meh I was so tired. XD

Oh and I don't have any pics but driving past Macahalar Bay in a motorcycle, MUSIC VIDEO MOMENT! Hahaha.

An of course walking from XU and back and passing by Carmen Bridge, getting assigned for the House of Hope for our Religious Studies subject, I get to see the Cagayan River evertime I come in for duty. >w<

Then walking with my parents at the bridge every morning last summer (even with all the usok and traffic, I had some music video moments).

SOOO NOW. I am so going to Okinawa, no doubt about it! Lord, may you help me coz I am so excited for Japan. Soon, soon, hopefully sooooooooooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment