Tweet me

Saturday, August 30, 2014

On A Positive Note

Yes my negativity has been on level High this week but I just wanted to give some happy insights :)) ^_^

God gave me the best friends. There were a lot of times when they supported me even without me mentioning anything. All those times I didn't know what to do, my friends would know EXACTLY how to fix the problem. I know God really gave us extraordinary chances and experiences and I love all my friends so much for being my support group <3 p="">
I don't have to wait but I have to act when I can. Many times we can't keep on relying on others so we have to ask God to help us make it happen! :)

I've done a lot of poor work and outputs and I have to learn from them. I have to stop thinking, "Oh this is taking up too much time and effort and it doesn't deserve my quality work." But where's the Magis in that? :( I feel really bad that I had to do all that work when I was in a very stressful time. I didn't get all the info. I needed on time and I just got all pressured and scared and defeated and really just got caught in a low self-esteem moment.

I have to give God my time of day coz He know I need Him so much. I have to rest and stop overthinking and just believe in Him. <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment