Tweet me

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Bookies, Goodreads

Some books that I loved so much:

Who would be my 5? Would my heaven be the beach, too? Would I cry like I did after reading, knowing and feeling what the 5 most important people in my life had gone through because of me?


So many memories with my sister after reading this book. We even named our teddy bear, Bearemiah ;))


Such a unique story! I loved the book so much. I think I read this one the fastest.


All my heart's pieces just broke. I cried so much. I felt like I was the girl who hopelessly and blindly followed my heart and it just led me to the wrong direction.


A book with heart and a soundtrack to boot! I love the empathy it gave out and of course, the hard work of both the author and the musician, BRAVO!


I never thought I'd say this but, I struggle with the same teen problems as the books of this series. Temptations, curiosity and everything in between made me realize that no, I am so not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment