Tweet me

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Realizations soon to be Real

Hello! It's been a while and I've been a busy Jilly so I'm glad I got some "inspiration" to write and share this. I'm really actually never thought about this before but.. I'm going to submit some photos I've taken and I actually really love taking pictures of nature.

You see, I have the worst camera ever which is my phone's low quality cam because I am really one of the most stingy/inot person on earth. A person told me once that maybe I should be a photographer but I  just laughed it off coz I could never, ever, ever afford a DSLR/very great Q cam. But I really do want to share how I felt when I saw the things I saw and places I visited so Imma share it with you guys :)))


This one was taken during one of my morning walks with my mom. I really did enjoy walking but I hated the raffic and usok-usok that came with it :/ This shot was so different from those smoke belching cars X)




Never thought I would but these shots were taken when I went to Malitbog, Bukidnon. AMAZING GOD KA TALAGA LORD! Wala jud ko nagdahom na maka-adto didto with my first org. na I felt so much belongingness, ang STREAMS (tho I didn't do much for them :( ). I was always asking myself, "When will I ever set foot in Bukidnon." and then boom! Been there, experienced that. It was for free, too and I met such great, committed friends.


I don't remember when this was coz I was just too happy to cross off "Flying my own lantern" off my bucket list. :) HAPPY LANG


This was shot in Puerto where our company went to teach our potential laborers for our friendship bracelets. I was so shocked that such an amazing kubo could be built and I felt so bad it was so far from the city and that people couldn't see its beauty for themselves. The view of Macahalar Bay? AWESOME. Just, breathtaking. Habal-habal is the way to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment