Tweet me

Friday, August 29, 2014

On Point

I'm now streaming Pretty Little Liars and Mona said this, "Have you ever been so focused on something that it takes over everything and it turns you into something you're not?"

Yes and senior year just got hectic. I've never thought of doing these things but now I did all these things and I hate it, hate it, HATE IIIT! >.< :
1. Give other people task I could've done by myself.
2. Do mediocre work on anything at all.
3. Judge everyone and every little thing.
4. Be so impatient and cranky all the time.
5. Complain about every single detail.
6. Putting myself down and not stopping to look to God for help.
7. Being too lazy to make time for a full, heartfelt prayer.
8. Not stopping by the chapel everytime I arrive at school.

How could I have changed so much for the bad? I am so sorry to everyone I've offended these past few days. Pressure is NOT an excuse and I will do better, I will keep trying. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment